System Requirements for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
Released: October 13, 2014
This document contains the minimum client hardware requirements, server recommendations and Terminal Server minimum hardware requirements supported by the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Support Team. The following server recommendations are not minimum server requirements. The requirements and recommendations are based on experience with many different installations. Users may need to increase these requirements due to environmental factors to achieve individual performance expectations. Review each Customer Profile below to determine what profile best fits the user count, modules used and transaction volume for your environment. Use that Customer Profile as a recommendation for your server hardware implementation.
- This document represents configurations tested by Microsoft Business Solutions and supported by Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Support. Use of technologies not specified in this document is not recommended and will not be supported. Testing is ongoing, and as newer technologies become supported this list will be updated.
- The following are no longer supported with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015: a. Windows XP all editions b. Windows Server 2003 all editions c. Windows Vista all editions d. Microsoft Office 2007 e. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 all editions f. Office Communicator 2007
- Click HERE to view a KnowledgeBase article regarding support in a virtual environment. The following virtual products have been tested: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.0. For additional Virtual Technology Support, click the link below to review the Virtualization Support Policy Wizard. Choose Dynamics GP as the product. http://www.windowsservercatalog.com/svvp.aspx?svvppage=svvpwizard.htm
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 core application is supported in a peer to peer (workgroup) environment. This environment excludes all web applications such as Web Services, eConnect, and Management Reporter. If web applications are used, a domain is required.
- Click HERE for more information regarding SQL Server 2012 supported features with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015.
- If you have questions regarding licensing SQL Server for use with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Please contact a Licensing Specialist at 1-800-426-9400.
For technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can enter a new support request to Microsoft Dynamics® Technical Support from Customer Source or Partner Source under Support >> New Support Request.